We assist and encourage people to develop their artistic and creative skills in our caring and supportive environment.
The project works with people on an individual basis and in groups, so whether you are a beginner or a proficient artist, we feel we will always have something for you to enjoy. We want to enable people to de-stress, to build confidence in various techniques and let their imagination take them to interesting places as they paint, mould, design, develop and create.
Contact the Art and Crafts Support Worker and discover your inner creative talents. You never know, we might help you to develop a life-long hobby, make you feel inspired and help develop your imagination.
What can I expect?
- A professional approach
- Expert support (Qualified Artist)
- Practical advice
- Regular trips to museums and galleries
- Visits to local historic buildings
- 6 week courses on a specific area of art
- Project collaboration
- Individual creative work
Our clients say…
- "I have benefitted so much from the Art sessions. I’m more focused, my concentration has improved, my confidence has increased and I’m learning new techniques all of the time"
- "Attending the Art has helped me to distract from depressive thoughts, being creative helps me to feel I am achieving. I have also made some good friends"