It is important to us that everyone who uses our service has a sense of purpose and can come together to enjoy themselves.
Family members who care for their loved ones 24/7 really do need to have some well-earned me-time, our satisfaction surveys show how much the service is appreciated by families.
We value opinions and suggestions involving everyone in all decisions concerning the service and activities provided. We are forward-thinking and always looking to implement new activities and approaches in our care.
What can I expect?
- A professional approach
- Expert support (experienced staff team)
- Practical advice
- We offer transport for the members in our new adapted minibus
- A person-centred approach to work
- A personalised service where we endeavour to reach peoples’ aspirations and goals
- To work closely with families, carers and other professionals to provide co-ordinated services for individuals
- Hot food provided
- Fresh fruit throughout the day
- Daily activities are tailor-made to meet individuals' choices and interests
Our clients say…
- “Gives my husband a chance to make friendships and access a variety of activities, he seems to really enjoy his time there”
- “I have peace of mind that my wife is in safe hands with staff that are so caring, I don’t know what we would do without this invaluable service - thank you”