As part of our digital “De-Caf” service, we can provide, video calls, and confidential telephone calls to enable you to get the support you want when you need it.
If you are aged 11 - 18, looking at different options for support and guidance, need a distraction from negative thoughts, or just a chance to socialise, why not give this service a try?
We are actively looking for peer mentors to take part and support other young people who may be struggling with their emotional or mental health. If you are interested please get in touch.
The aim is to have some fun do some good things and help young people to live healthier and happier and more positive lives.
What can I expect?
An awareness workshop session will include the following:
- A professional approach
- Expert support (experienced staff)
- Practical advice
- A listening ear
- Signposting to support agencies who can help you in a variety of settings
- To socialise
- Promotion of mental wellbeing
Our clients say…
- “It was nice to see a friendly face, who I knew was there to help me, I gained some good support in the sessions – thanks”
- “Accessing the video chat makes me feel less isolated, I am really happy with the service and feeling more confident and happy with the support I gain from staff”