Service User Involvement
We believe the people who use our services should have every opportunity to have a say and be involved in making our services better, by sharing their experiences and influencing the future of our organisation.
We value the views of people and we believe that people who have ‘lived experience’ of mental health problems are the most skilled and knowledgeable people to contribute towards helping the organisation to maintain excellence.
Together we can achieve this by:
- Talking together about how we can improve our services at our monthly consultation meetings
- Over a buffet lunch discuss together how you would like to shape our future services at our six monthly Open Forum Meetings
- Becoming a Trustee of our organisation
- Chatting together in groups or in private meetings
- Sharing your views by private ballots and surveys
- Using the media to tackling stigma
- Raising awareness
- Being part of the team that selects, recruits and trains staff and volunteers
- Supporting your own and other people’s mental health and wellbeing
- Increasing Peer Led activities
Why get involved?
Your involvement can make a difference for you and other people in our local area.
Together we can develop ideas using your expertise but we need you to be involved and to tell us what you think. Let us know of any other ways you would like to be involved, what involvement means for you and make sure your wealth of knowledge empowers this organisation to continue to be what you want it to be.
Your Recovery & Support
We believe people should have a say in and make informed choices about their recovery support packages and the services they receive.
All of the people who work or volunteer with us are committed to doing their best to help and support you.
Our staff are well trained and dedicated to assist with your recovery and are always looking for new ways to design a support package that meets your needs.
Our services are individual and separate from each other and they are designed to meet the needs of different people in different ways.